Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A little ray of sunshine

I'm sitting at my desk reviewing a file and I had to stop for a breather. 

I've been stressing somewhat because of time management. I haven't been managing my time well and I think it's time that I need go gain back some control in my life.

I've started to notice that I'm making excuses when I should not be making excuses. 

I need to reassess my morning schedule to fit in workouts. And while that is great, I need to set a time to go to bed easier than 11 in the evening!

I fell off on the wayside and I have no one to blame but myself. I know I'll be cursing myself on Saturday but that's the consequences. 

At least this is my little ray of sunshine that I'm still breathing, to dust myself and trudge on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment