Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quietness

It's the quiet times that invades your thoughts of what is important and not important.

It begins to shape your priorities, hopes and reality.

It brings many things into perspective, which decisions and goals are created.

It brings to heart of people that matter.

I can go on and on because quiet times like these as I drink my coffee and reading a good book, will bring past or recent events to mind and having me take a look at myself as a person.

Am I making a difference?

Am I representing God in the best way that I can?

Am I building or tearing down?

Yes, these quiet times are great because it slows us down from our normal daily schedule to reflect on who we are and to remind us gently on what matters and what we need to do to either stay on track or get back on track.

What about you? Are you doing or maintaining on what you are called to do as a person (i.e., wife, mother, daughter, sister, husband, brother, son)?


No comments:

Post a Comment