Friday, May 11, 2012

On my own (taking a sabattical from Group Classes)


When I decided to take a month break, it took me awhile to step forward and take a breath before sharing that I will be taking a month off from group classes with my trainer.

It felt like I was cheating along with some apprehension that I wouldn't be able to do what I normally do in class.

However, my husband bought me my own TRX suspension straps for Valentines Day and it was waiting for me to make use of it.

Plus, whenever I get the chance, I'll go running.

I want to run more often and there is nothing holding me back except myself.

In addition to that, there are little things that I am noticing about my body...like my right toe going numb after exercising. Dan says that it could be too tight of shoes or that I am on that foot more than I should be? I don't know.

Anyhoo, I've been doing pretty good BUT I want to ante up the workouts. I don't think I'll settle anymore for Tuesday and Thursday TRX. I think I need to add in Monday's and Friday's especially because my workout schedule has been changed to the afternoon.

My running? I am resolving in myself that it will be in the morning 5-6 days per week because there is nothing like starting off the day with prayer and running.

Have you ever resolved it within yourself to doing something out of the norm? I know this is out of the norm for me but I like it. It's challenging. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment