Saturday, February 16, 2013

A little bit of this and that

Sometimes I wish my blog was solely focused on one topic but its not. It's basically a variety of anything I may want to blog about.

I'm waiting for my clothes to dry as I type away on my trusty iPhone while my mind is also thinking, "What shall you do today?"

I am all the way on the East coast side while my family is in the middle of the Pacific.

I checked out Fandango but I never went to the movies by myself.

I want to go sightseeing but I must wait to return to my hotel room because I don't have my iPad or the info our hotel sales director gave to us as a welcome packet.

It's a three day weekend and majority of the trainees went out of town for this three day weekend.

I'm wondering if I should go too? Go to DC to check out the sites and return tonight?

Should I just play it safe and just walk around Inner Harbor and explore it more?

I don't know but this is a weekend where I don't have to go by anyone's clock or schedule.

I am on my own and I can choose whatever I want to do (within reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment