Saturday, March 24, 2012

Morning Worship

I'm lying in bed with my headphones on listening to my Praise and Worship playlist because Dan is still asleep.

Morning Worship...my moment with God.

Today is a day of me reflecting on my mountaintop and valley experiences with Him especially when I was struggling internally to keep my focus on Him when situations threatened to shake my foundation.

The one thing that would play in my mind during that time was that someone out there in the world is going through a situation way more worse.

During those times, I just would cry and just ask God to carry me and take whatever I had into His hands because I was screwing up by trying to control it my own way.

I love Him not for what He has done and what He can do but for who He is. He is everything to me.

He is simply amazing...I love you, Jesus. Thank you for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment