Monday, October 3, 2011

Don't lose the momentum!

It's been over a week since I've exercised because of my calf (boo). However, I bought exercise bands for upper body workout.

This morning, I was to have gone swimming at the pool but I didn't get to do that since I kept hitting snooze on my alarm.

Anyhow, as I was stuck in traffic eating apple slices, I looked down at my stomach, which has gone done significantly (I no longer look pregnant) and resolved within myself to not lose the momentum.

I have to remember how much I weighed when I first started and how much I dropped three weeks later.

It's been about a month and my eating habits have been transforming to looking for healthy things to eat or eating in moderation.

All I know is that I really miss running without any muscle spazzing out on me but I must not lose the momentum since I've made it this far.

Eye of the tiger...I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment