Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tired


I finally admitted it to myself. I am wearing too many hats. I finally admitted it to my husband without being high-strung and dramatic.

With being calm and composed as I shared this with my husband, he was able to "listen" instead of being on guard and withdrawing from the crazy woman.

I think for the past few days, I've been analyzing and analyzing on what can be done. But the truth of the matter is that there are too many things that I am putting on my daily schedule that is wiping me out...

There was something shared, "God is more concerned of the worker than the the work" and as usual, I dissected that saying and understand this means there will always be someone to pick up and carry the load. And there is nothing wrong in saying, "I'm tired...can you help?"

It still leaves me frustrated because I feel as if I failed but I now know that I didn't.

I love what I do in my personal life and career. Through these things, it is my heart for God. I love it but this now comes with the realization that everyone has limits (physically and mentally) to prevent a total fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment