Monday, July 25, 2011

The Hype, The Caution, The Choice....it's your call.

Lately there have been articles regarding Harry Potter since it is the end of the Harry Potter series and the soon to be "Breaking Dawn" of the Twilight Series. Before you roll your eyes or point fingers and call me hypocrite, I will be the first to raise my hand and admit I have read ALL series of Harry Potter and Twilight.

Bottom line is that reading or watching the movies is a personal choice especially because I read these books out of pure entertainment since l love reading.

In my personal opinion, I don't think anybody is less of a Christian or going to hell for reading Harry Potter or Twilight. The real alarm is if you read these books or anything and placing it or anyone above God because this alone breathes idolatry.

I am just thankful for God's grace because I can share MY story of "Immortal Love" with the world, which is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment