Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness...


Now that Thanksgiving is tomorrow...I have realized a few things that I am thankful for...

Thankful for my God who is always there to guide and direct me...

Thankful for Dan who is my husband, best friend, and prayer partner

Thankful for my kids who teach me how to become a better parent and prayer warrior ;)

Thankful for my family who is always there no matter the situation...

Thankful for the friends that God has placed in my life not only to encourage me but to challenge me in my everday walk...

Thankful for my employer especially during these economic times...

Thankful for my ministries because this teaches me how to be a servant...

Thankful for the US Armed Forces and their sacrifice to keep this Country safe...

Thankful for my enemies and "frienemies" because this shows me how not to be....and to walk away from such ugliness

Overall, I am just simply thankful for everything that God has done, is doing, and about to do. Thankful that no matter what...He is always there.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm super-thankful for you, Uncle Dan and your entire family. I appreciate everything you do for me as Brothers/Sisters in the Lord, Mentors and Friends. Hope you had a blessed and very special Thanksgiving. :-D

    ReplyDelete