Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snack Time!!!



It has been on my mind and one of my goals to lose weight. Last year, I wrote a blog in Yahoo 360 how I was so set on losing weight but that fell to the wayside... Did I even attempt to train for the Honolulu Marathon? Nope.. Did I register? Nope...

But, this year...is the year to lose weight and get healthy. So, I designated this past Monday as the "time to change".

Day 1 (Monday): Morning Time---measured myself....hips, waist, ARMS, chest, THIGHS. All I can say is...WOW. I tell ya, when you let yourself go...your body will take you to the limits. Afternoon Time---took a nap with the reminder of exercising. I asked Krystyn for the DVD. 30 minutes later---I was sweating and looking as if I was having an asthma attack because I am so out of shape. However, I told myself this was the first step and I need to continue no matter what "Fight to the finish!!!"

Day 2 (Tuesday): Morning Time: Parked at the lower level to climb those stairs and thought to myself "Hmmmm...I am not that sore from the workout...I don't know if I did the workout correctly?" I spoke to soon because it creeped up on me as afternoon approached. Breakfast...I did really great but by lunchtime because of the hectic scheduled...I totally failed because I grabbed the first thing to munch on...boiled eggs w/ potato chips and water *shaking head* Afternoon Time: took a short nap, brought Dan to Men's Ministries Night practice and popped in the DVD again..

Well, what do you know...I have alittle more coordination but I still refuse to do the freestyle groove.

Because of my unhealthy lunch, Dan and I went to the market after I picked him up from practice and we bought fruits, meats, eggs, and ice cream (for Dan).

Day 3 (Wednesday): I'm sore but we'll see how it goes by the end of next week because I do want to incorporate weight lifting considering I'm about to hit 40 in two years.

Currently? It's snack time, however, lunch time is in about another hour or so.

Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment