Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You know me better than I...

I love it when everything falls into place and God is there to remind you that He is there and He knows what we are going through...and that He'll make a way especially if we never stray from how we should maintain ourselves (thus the Integrity Blog).

I love it!

Here is another post that was received yesterday that fit in so well with earlier this morning as I was driving Krystyn to work, I kept saying:

"God, you know me more than anyone...change me."

Thought for the Day – “Character”

“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” -John Wooden

Scripture:
“For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men.” -2 Cor. 8:21

Reflection:
Stuart Briscoe tells of being hired by a bank. He was young, new, and just learning the business. One day his boss told him, "If Mr. _______ calls for me, tell him I'm out." Briscoe replied, "Oh, are you planning to go somewhere?" "No, I just don't want to speak to him, so tell him I'm out." "Let me make sure I understand – Do you want me to lie for you?" The boss blew up at him. He was outraged, angered. Stuart prayed and God gave him a flash of insight. "You should be happy, because if I won't lie for you, isn't it safe to assume that I won't lie to you?"

Prayer:
God, I earnestly pray for the right ideal, for guidance in each questionable situation, and for the strength to do the right thing. Amen.


Written By:
TIMOTHY M. STANSBERRY
Chaplain (CPT) USA

No comments:

Post a Comment